workshop activities monotalk


Name:

Syed Faizan Mahmood
Sap: 30317
Subject:
Media Work Shop-II
· My role in monotalk
As a class CR I do many works in Monotalk.
I helped my class fellows in setting of our stage, coroma, camera and mic.
I also set our stage and studio lights for better result.
I cleaned our studio with my class fellows.
I worked on camera for video recording my class fellow’s project.
On the other hand I helped some of the students preparing their topics.
I helped my class fellows to complete their research work.
· Work done in monotalk
Our task is to complete 5 videos for non-editors and 3 videos for editors.
As I am not an editor so I make 5 videos on lights and shades.
In these videos I had to cover very important part of photography 80% of photography is based on lights and shades so I decided to share my knowledge and experience in this topic
I made a video on tones of lights and models of flash lights and storm lights
In other 5 videos I delivered speech about point lighting from 1 point of lighting to 5 point of lighting.
· WORK ON STAGE
I help many things on stage.
1: I arrange all the lights on the set.
2: I help to clean our room and set.
3: I work on camera to record some videos.
4: I help my class fellows in any need, e.g. research work, way of deliver of speech,   preparing topic and speech on topic
5: I help some of the students with their interest regarding to their project.
· There are some BTS…

 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog